FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I modify or cancel my order?
Given the nature of Pixwap customizable frames and according to Article 47 §4, 2° of the Act of April 6th, 2010, once your payment has arrived, it will be impossible to cancel your order.
- Can I place an order from a smartphone or a tablet?
No, the site does not allow ordering from a smartphone or a tablet for the moment but we are planning on making it available soon. We will keep you informed.
- If I made a mistake on the recipient's address, how can I fix it?
You must report it to our customer service by e-mail at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Is it possible to order a large number of frames, canvases or Pixwap cards?
Absolutely, depending on the action you organize, our team is available to help you place orders in large quantities. For example: we regularly collaborate with companies for end-of-year gifts. A personalized communication can even be added to put your own personal touch on the products you offer.
MY ACCOUNT :
- What happens if I forget the login information of my Pixwap account?
Just click on the "forgot password?" tab when you log in, and an e-mail allowing you to change your password will be sent to you.
- Do you keep my personal information?
Your personal details are stored when you create a Pixwap account. Unless explicitly stated in your personal account, they are only used to contact you in the context of tracking your order and by no means for marketing purposes.
- What address should I use to send my frame back if there is a manufacturing defect?
You must report it to our customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will let you know about the steps to follow to return the frame or canvas.
- Can I get a refund if the canvas or the frame shows a defect?
In case a canvas that is not the right one (error in the order from Pixwap) or with a defect was delivered, you must report it to our customer service by e-mail at email@example.com within 48 hours from the receipt of the package, under penalty of forfeiture.
- Who should I contact if I am not satisfied with the result? What are the conditions?
We are not able to virtually analyse the rendering of all the pictures that pass through our website. Our platform has been built to advise you on the ideal frame resolutions. Except in the case of an explicit deterioration, our customers are the only decision makers of the pictures they wish to print on our website.
- If I'm not at home, what should I do to get my order?
In case of absence when the carrier delivers you order, the terms will expressly be indicated in a notice filed in the place of the package. You can then retrieve it at the nearest point of withdrawal that will be directly communicated by the delivery man.
- Can I order a frame and have it delivered elsewhere than my house?
Yes, you can change the delivery address for each order. They do not necessarily have to be the same as the billing address. You are free to have your order delivered to your office for example.
- Can I send a Pixwap product to someone living abroad?
Yes, the Pixwap site delivers in over 10 European countries. When ordering, please mention the package destination among the served European countries and your order will be delivered within 15 working days.
- What are the costs and delivery times abroad?
Shipping fees vary depending on the country you want to deliver your order to. The amount in € will immediately be shown in the delivery step.
- Who should I contact if I still have not received my order beyond 10 days?
You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to mention your order reference.
- Where is my order number?
Your order number can be directly found on the e-mail and on the invoice of your order. These are sent to you by email as soon as the payment is confirmed. You will also find the number of your order by logging into your personal account.
- Can I track my order on a website? If yes, on which website?
Of course. After placing your order, you can check the status on our website. Once your product(s) is shipped, you will also find the tracking number for your delivery.
- Are there different payment options? Can I pay with Maestro?
You can choose between three different methods of payment: by advance bank transfer on Pixwap account: IBAN: BE63 7360 4455 6208; by immediate payment via a bank card (MAESTRO, VISA, MASTERCARD); or via your secure PayPal account.
- How do I know if my payment has been received and if my photo will be processed?
All orders will only definitively be confirmed upon receipt of your payment. You will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail after payment verification. This e-mail contains a summary of your order and the estimated delivery time.
- Do the prices on the website include VAT?
Yes, but when a company places an order, special invoices can be sent.
- Is the payment secure?
Yes, the security during the payment is ensured by our partner Realex.
- Are my bank details or personal information protected?
Pixwap guarantees the confidentiality of all information provided when registrating on the website. Under the provisions of the Privacy Act (08/12/1992), you have the right to access, control, correct, and possibly delete your personal details that would be inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant. Your bank details are handled by official and outside agencies to Pixwap. As a consequence, we do not have access to them.
- Are my pictures edited? If so, what kind of modifications ?
Your picture is only edited in order to fit on the selected frame. Where required, this manual operation involves a default approval from you. If the result is not optimal, we will contact you to find a solution (change the photo, choose a smaller frame size, conditional graphical treatment).
- Is there a page to edit my pictures?
A publishing images tool is under development and will soon be installed on the workshop of our site. In the meantime, you can before or after ordering contact our Studio who will tailor the picture to your preferences. Contact us via email@example.com.
- Can I upload photos from another website?
When ordering, you can upload photos from your computer or from other websites and social networks. In accordance with our terms and conditions, Pixwap is not responsible for the content of the photos you print. For example: printing a non-free of rights photo on our Pixwap frames remains the responsibility of the customer and not of the site.
- Can I order Pixwap products from Instagram?
Of course! Several pictures on our site are printed directly from Instagram. To do this, when ordering a pack or a canvas, when uploading the picture, connect to your private Instagram account and select the photo of your choice. Square formats are preferred.
- What happens if my photo size does not match the one of the frame?
Any order of a Pixwap canvas must absolutely match the size of a Pixwap frame that you buy at the same time or that you have through a previous order. We offer 9 frame sizes or square format canvas and landscape format on our website.
- What if my picture resolution is lower than Pixwap standards?
When you order a photo via our workshop, we directly let you know if the resolution of your photo is enough for the frame size you selected. Anyway, always favour high quality pictures.
- What is the minimum resolution required for a good quality canvas ?
The minimum size is 1574 pixels by 1574 pixels. According to the formats, we advise you to upload pictures of minimum 2 mb and up to 12 or 15 mb for larger sizes. Depending on the weight of the photo, a longer loading time can be considered. We will ask you to be patient and wait for the picture to be completely transferred on our platform.
- Who should I contact If my canvas does not fit in the frame?
If this is due to a manufacturing defect, you can return the canvas at our own expenses and we will reprint the same for free. For installation, you can find help in the joint leaflet in your order box, view our help video or contact us by email.
- Who should I contact if all the parts are not delivered in the box?
You can contact our customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to send you the missing pieces in the shortest possible time.
- Where are Pixwap canvases and frames manufactured?
Pixwap is a 100% Belgian brand. We particularly wanted to keep the production and the photo printing in Belgium in order to promote employment in our country, but also to ensure greater proximity and therefore faster delivery times.
- In what form is the product delivered?
By ordering a complete package, you will receive the frame, the printed canvas and the installation kit (including wall ties), all of it delivered in a suitable box. By ordering a single canvas, you will receive it in a plastic envelope.
- Are there other frame colours than gray and anthracite gray?
For now, these are the only two frame colours available. These are neutral tones to better showcase your photo in your home interior. In the future, other frame colours will be available on our website. Please suggest them if you have any ideas.
- Can I order frames with customizable format?
For now, we offer on our website 9 different frame sizes in a square format and landscape format. Soon, we will develop other frame formats. Stay connected to our Facebook page to be kept informed about our new products.
- What materials are Pixwap frames and canvases made of?
The frames are in aluminium. The canvases are in polyester and/or cotton. Everything is handmade in Belgium.
- Can I change the frame once delivered for another colour?
Given that they are personalized product, it is impossible to change the order once paid and confirmed.
- What should I do if my delivered product does not match my order?
You will need to report it to our customer service by email at email@example.com and within 48 hours from the receipt of the package, under penalty of forfeiture.
- Can I use different canvases than yours in the frames ?
No, only Pixwap canvases can cling to the frame, thanks to silicone edges.
GIFT CARDS :
- Is it possible to buy gift cards?
Yes, simply go to the "gifts" tab, and enter the desired amount as well as the recipient's address. The amount added on the card will be directly deducted from the cardholder’s order. Gift cards are immediately sent by e-mail to your attention or the recipient’s attention. All the information needed to use the card can be found in the document attached to the e-mail we send you.
- What kind of promotions do you offer to your customers?
We regularly organize attractive promotional campaigns. Keep checking our website or subscribe to our newsletter to be kept informed in priority about our next offers on our site.
- How does the promotion code work?
Once the code is received, you simply need to place an order online, indicating the code during the purchase confirmation. According to the promotion, a certain amount or percentage will be deducted from the total amount of your order. Promotion codes are unique and personal; they are only valid for a single use and are limited in time.
- What if my promotion code does not work?
You will need to report it to our customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I be kept informed about Pixwap’s latest news?
By subscribing to our Pixwap newsletter, you directly benefit from exclusive information about our product news, our promotions and our partnerships. At any time, you are free to subscribe or unsubscribe to our list ... with the risk of losing certain benefits ;) !
- Are you present on social networks?
Yes, we are present on most social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin and Google Plus. Join us and enjoy many advantages: contests, promotions, photography tips, sponsored events, meeting with photographers, etc.
- How do I contact you?
You can reach us every day, Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm, by e-mail at email@example.com.